Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Poem "Beautiful Angel"

She's my beautiful angel, so amazing it's indescribable.
The way I feel when I'm with her, it's so incredible.
She makes me smile, no matter how I feel that day.
She completes me, she's perfect in every single way.
I love to see her smile, it's better than watching the sun set.
I've felt so deeply about her, ever since the first day we met.
She makes my heart soar, she makes my spirit free.
She does everything, and she does it all for me.
I couldn't choose someone better to spend my time through eternity.
I know that as long as I'm with her, I will live happily.
She's my beautiful angel, no one can change my mind.
She's one in a million, a catch that I'm glad I could find.

From the mind of Vincent Phillips to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment