Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Poem "I Think We Need a Break"

I think we need a break, from this crazy, chaotic world.
Let's run away together, and we'll watch our love unfurl.
We can lay in the meadow, holding each other close and tight.
We can walk down the beach, hand in hand, watching the stars so high and bright.
I'll never leave your side, and I hope that you'll never leave mine.
I want to be with you forever and ever, until the end of time.
I'm happiest when I'm with you, and I hope you're happy with me.
When I see that beautiful smile of yours, it makes my heart jump with glee.
So why don't you and I go, and not care about a thing
And to you, love songs will be what I'll sing.
I think we need a break, so our love can grow and grow.
We are perfect for each other, and forever it will show.

From the mind of Vincent Phillips to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment